Managing Director Air Transport and Tourism Associates P.O. Box 54482 Kingdom of Bahrain
Mobile No: 00973-36551234
Air Transport and Tourism
Kingdom of Bahrain
A consultancy that provides advisory services to the hospitality industry. Aside from being the Managing Director, also one of the co-founder of ATTA. ATTA has business associates from Europe, United States, South East Asia and Australia where they, collectively or individually, contribute their experiences as and when needed in any of ATTA’s projects.
- Gulf Hotels Group – Board Member and Adviser to the Chairman for International Relations in Gulf Hotels Group, that also operates Gulf Brands International, Gulf Executive Residences, Gulf Convention Center and Ocean Paradise in Zanzibar.
- AMLAK – Board Member and Member of Executive Committee, Amlak is the real estate developer for the Social Insurance Organization of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Led by demand and driven by value, Amlak focuses on sound, forward-looking and long-term investments to maintain optimal risks and deliver above-market returns
- Tourism Services Company – Board Member, a company owned by all five star hotels in Bahrain to support tourism services at large;
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) – Board Member and holding positions in various committees;
- Co-Founder of Thai Heritage Spa – in the Gulf Region.
- SKAL International Bahrain 370 – President
His dynamic and charismatic character played an important role in selling and marketing the Kingdom of Bahrain as an attractive destination and the hub for various international events.