Owner and CEO of H&J The Experts in Hospitality
Mailing Address : P.O. Box 15505 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Office :(00973) 1772 2173:
Mobile:(00973) 3940 0770
Email : email@example.com
Highest Qualification :Hotel, Tourism and Catering and Specialization Brighton College of Technology United Kingdom June 1990
Graduate Coursework / Seminar Attended
- Management Courses (8)
- Computer Courses (3)
- Customer Relations Training
- BTEC in Hotel Management, United Kingdom
- Institute Operation & Front Office Operation in U.K
- City & Guilds (F&B Operation, Front Office & Housekeeping Courses ) in U.K.
- Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene (Food Handlers) in United Kingdom
- Sales Development Workshop
- Negotiating for results
- Hospitality Management (Sales & Marketing)
- Modern Hospitality Management
- Developing Management Strategies for tomorrow & Hotel Marketing (Part 1& 2)
Areas of expertise
Running the entire Hotel operations, supervising all levels, budget & future projects forecast.
- February 2000 – October 2016: CEO/ Board Member Al Safir Hotel & Tower P. O. Box 55222 Kingdom of Bahrain
- 15/11/97 – 31/01/00: Operations Manager Crown Plaza Hotel (Former Holiday Inn) Kingdom of Bahrain
- April 1995 – October 97: Asst. Director of Sales & Mktg. Le Royal Meridien Hotel Recently Ritz Carlton Hotel Kingdom of Bahrain
- Feb. 1994 – March 1995: Sales Manager Bahrain Hilton Hotel Kingdom of Bahrain
- Jan. 1993 – Jan. 1994: Business Manager Reuters Company Kingdom of Bahrain
- Oct. 1986 – Jan. 1993: Asst. Director of Sales Diplomat Hotel Kingdom of Bahrain
Specific Council for Training in Hospitality
- Four Years as Member
- Four Years as Treasurer
- Currently the Vice Chairman of Specific Council for Training in Hospitality
Four Star Hotels & Resort Committee
SKAL International Bahrain
- Currently elected as Board Member
- Tamkeen Board Advisor
- Certificate of Achievement BTEC, U.K. July 1991
An Owner and CEO of Consulting Management Company and a Former Founder and CEO and Board Member of Al Safir Hotel & Tower. Has more than 35 years of work experience in Hotel, Resort & Catering Industry .
- Has a degree in Hotel & Catering Studies from UK and has attended various courses in Management, Sales & Marketing, F&B, Front Office, Housekeeping and Health & Hygiene, etc.
- A long time member of the board, 4 years as a member, 4 years as a Treasurer & currently the Vice Chairman of the Specific Council for Training in Hospitality
- His area of expertise includes his solid industry background.
- He is very active in evolution of the Bahrain hotel industry and the Bahrainization.
- Very knowledgeable in providing valuable advice and consultancy related to designing, franchising, stand alone outlet, and delivering training programs.
- He is the expert in providing consultation in improving revenue.
- A visionary who took the challenge in 2000 when Al Safir was just an empty shell, through hard work and shear perseverance, Al Safir has become a bench mark in Bahrain’s hotel industry and has become a gleaming example to other hotel operators.
- In 2004, Mr. Hameed ventured to be ambitious and envisaged the Al Safir Tower, which was launched as an addition to the Al Safir property in July 2006.
- A pacesetter in the Kingdom, Mr. Hameed holds a Guinness Book of World Records as a co-organizer of the biggest Kabsa in the World in February 2002 and he was the person who brought the idea in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
He also stunned the kingdom for the creation of his 1 Million Dates Cake in April 2004 in the occasion of first Formula 1. The 3500 kg cake, 66m long and 1.5m wide was a tribute to Bahrain as the land of 1 million date trees, not so much so in recent times owing to development and has been recognized by the International media.
Mr. Hameed led the management in achieving the three ISO Certificates for Al Safir Hotel and such an achievement gave a positive impact to the company whereby company revenue has increased; leave alone, maintaining an excellent image and reputation that Al Safir Hotel is known for in the local and international market. Al Safir was the first hotel in the Kingdom achieved 3 ISO certificates with in the same time.
A man with a vision
- One who abhors stagnation.
- A man who believe that when one has a vision, we all have the capability to carry the dream through & achieve the goal with hard work & determination.
- A firm believer that a goal is a dream with a deadline.
- Hospitality is his business.